UPMC for Life is proud to be the Pennsylvania state sponsor of National Senior Health & Fitness Day for the 12th year in a row. This is the largest annual health event for older adults in the U.S.
Join us on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at your Erie Zoo between 10am-1pm and enter through the stage side entrance. ALL seniors get in for FREE!
There will be lots of fun activities and information available including:
- Speed/gait assessment by Centers for Rehab Services
- Zumba by Glenwood Park YMCA, line dancing and mirror photobooth
- Preventive care, including a blood pressure reading and a bone density test (members only; be sure to bring your member ID card to receive preventive screenings)
- Live music from DJ Henry
- Virtual orchestra experience by the Erie Philharmonic
- Pictures drawn by Schroeder Creations
- Learn about your SilverSneakers® fitness benefit
- Ask a Doc by UPMC Hamot
- Talk to a Health Care Concierge
- Zoo keeper talks and animal meet and greets