Request a Donation from the Erie Zoological Society
The Erie Zoological Society is honored to support charitable organizations that impact our community through in-kind donations. We receive hundreds of request each year; it is not possible to fulfill them all. Below is a list of eligibility criteria to see if your organization is qualified.
Eligibility in Requesting a Donation:
- My organization is located within 80 miles of the Erie Zoo.
- My event is three (3) weeks or more away.
- If a donation is received, I agree to recognize the Erie Zoological Society.
- A written request about your event is submitted via form below or mailed to P.O. Box 3268 Erie, PA 16508.
- Phone requests cannot be processed. Please use online form ONLY.
- In an effort to allocate our donations across a variety of organizations in our community, the Erie Zoological Society will not donate to the same organization more than once per year.
- The Erie Zoological Society will not accept requests for any monetary donations.
- All requests must be submitted three (3) weeks prior to your event and through our form below.
- If your organization qualifies for a donation, you will receive email notification that your request has been approved.
- Donations will be mailed. (For mailed donation requests - pre-stamped envelopes are appreciated.)
- The Erie Zoological Society has the right to determine what is donated to any organization and all decisions made are final.
- All denied requests will receive notification via email.
NOTE: Please DO NOT call on the status of your donation.