Request a Donation from the Erie Zoological Society
UPDATE: Donation requests are open. Please read details below.
The Erie Zoological Society is honored to support charitable organizations that impact our community through in-kind donations. We receive hundreds of request each year; it is not possible to fulfill them all. Below is a list of eligibility criteria to see if your organization is qualified. Please note, all requests must be submitted via the form below or online. We cannot process phone requests.
Eligibility in Requesting a Donation:
- My organization is located within 80 miles of the Erie Zoo.
- My event is three (3) weeks or more away.
- If a donation is received, I agree to recognize the Erie Zoological Society.
- A written request about your event is submitted via form below or mailed to P.O. Box 3268 Erie, PA 16508.
- Phone requests cannot be processed. Please use online form or mail ONLY.
- In an effort to allocate our donations across a variety of organizations in our community, the Erie Zoological Society will not donate to the same organization more than once per year.
- The Erie Zoological Society will not accept requests for any monetary donations.
- All requests must be submitted three (3) weeks prior to your event and through our form below.
- Donations will be mailed. (For mailed donation requests - pre-stamped envelopes are appreciated.)
- The Erie Zoological Society has the right to determine what is donated to any organization and all decisions made are final.