Ways to Help Your Erie Zoo
- Become a Member: Erie Zoo Memberships are the wildest deal in town! When you join the Erie Zoo, you receive free daily admission to our Zoo and a number of other special discounts and perks. Memberships make great gifts too!
- Donate Now: As a nonprofit, donations are a fantastic way to support your Zoo. Every donation goes towards improving and caring for your Erie Zoo. Every gift helps! Thank you!
- Sponsor an Animal: Animal sponsorships are an especially fun way to support your Zoo. Your sponsorship helps to care for your chosen animal for the year. Please review the different levels and benefits for those levels. Animal sponsorships are also a great gift for the animal lover in your life!
- Planned Giving: Have you made your plans for the future? Please consider adding the Erie Zoo to your will. Your gift will allow the Erie Zoo to continue to grow and improve for future generations.
- Conservation Projects: The Erie Zoo is fortunate to be able to support a number of programs designed to advance the conservation efforts of the zoo. Combined efforts with other zoos and organizations can benefit animals in the wild and provide conservation education to our visitors.
- Wish List: These are items we could use in the Animal Care Department or other areas of the Zoo. Please call the Zoo to make sure the items are still needed or to make arrangements for dropping off items. We thank you for your kindness!
- Shop our online Gift Shop! Animal art, Erie Zoo merch and more!
- Volunteer: Volunteers are key members of the Erie Zoo family. There are many ways to volunteer - visit the "Volunteer" page to learn more!