Animal Art Auction on Facebook!
Every Saturday in May from 8am-8pm we will be listing items that have been hand/paw/claw-painted by the Erie Zoo’s very own animal resident artists on the Animal Art Auction Facebook Event!
How it works:
1. Every Saturday in May starting at 8am check in on the Animal Art Auction Event Page get ready to bid!
2. Items will be listed beginning at 8am.
3. To bid, comment your bid price on your desired item’s post.
4. Make sure you bid price is higher than the starting bid and/or the last bid made in the comments.
5. Check back throughout the time frame to keep bidding and make sure you are the highest bid price.
6. At 8pm bidding will end.
7. Highest bidders will be contacted on Sunday via Facebook Messenger with further instructions.
8. If there is no response within 5 days of contact from the Erie Zoo, the item will go to the next highest bidder.
All proceeds from this auction fundraiser will go to the Erie Zoo’s Emergency Fund to help support the animals that call the zoo home and the staff that care for them. As a nonprofit, the Covid-19 closure has been especially rough. It’s through fundraisers like these that we will be able to continue our mission.
Join the Event!
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT like our regular Animal Art Show & Sale at the zoo. This is an auction that will require bidding with other participants. Highest bid price gets to purchase the item.